Friday, June 22, 2007

Today is a new day...

I woke up refreshed and in a pretty decent mood. That was shattered for a brief moment when Princess Grumpiness decided to greet me with her usual whining "caaaaaaannnnnn yoooooouuuu tuuuurrrnnn on cartooooooooooooooooons mommyyyyyyyyyyy, I can't do itttttttttt" Ugh!!!
Oh well I can not let that ruin my day. I am much more optimistic today about BG's foot! I have peace that I will know what decsion to make at the appropriate times.

I have so much to do today. Just like every other day. There is the housework that may or may not get accomplished. When did I go from super organized to totally messy? Hmmm that had to be an evolution of mommyhood. Oh to ponder the evolution of mommyhood...there is not enough time in my day to do that.

Here is an ephany I had recently, I want to live on a farm. Ok if you know me well then you must be thinking "that girl has lost her mind!!!!". Nope it's not lost, maybe dazed and confused but not lost. It's just that we have so many kids now (not to mention our pets) and it is so expensive to feed them all. I want to grow our own veggies and possibily a cow, chickens, goats (to cut the lawn hehehe) and maybe even a horse or two. I know this is down the road for us but it would be wonderful to have a few acres (10-20) to raise our children on. THis has been DH's dream for years and now I have finally caught the bug as well. So this is my new gaol/prayer.

OK seriously now I have to start my house work before there is a revolt and my family moves out.....hmmmmm......now there is a thought......nope it won't work.

Oh how ADHD am I today? I can not stay focused.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello. I have been away from my computer for a couple of days as my Man was off. I'm sorry I missed your bad days. Hope you are ok for now.BG will be ok - she has you as a mummy. Its hard isn't it how all this heavy stuff gets laid on us Mummys all the time? Take care. S

FarmWife said...

Don't want you to think I've been neglecting you. I was going to leave a comment on your last post about BG's surgery but things got nuts-o around here (go figure). I hope & pray all goes well & that you have peace about your decision.

Come, join us in our farm living....it takes getting used to, but it's great for the kids!

And thank you for the comments on my blog. Only a few days left & I think everyone is doing well...

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh a fellow blogger that actually admits the fact that she might not everything just so and so together! I am in blogging heaven!! Good for you for being hinest!

Anonymous said...

wow a kindred spirit tha actually admits to the fact that she does not have everything and everyone under total control with a sparkling house at all times and perfectly behaved children! I'm glad to have found your blog by accident:)
Come see mine!