Friday, June 8, 2007

Good morning all! I hope this morning finds you in good spirits! For some reason I have awakened on the "happy" side of the bed. Maybe that is because I went to sleep with a migraine and woke up with it gone!!! That is always a great thing.

I know today is Friday but I think I am going to call it Tackle it Friday...lol I am going to finally try to finish the chores I started on Tuesday. Where did this week go? I feel like it all got away from me.
My chore list today:
Clean living room
Organize toy room
Laundry
Clean bathrooms

OK maybe I should not aim so high. I will try to get to all of this. I am getting up from this computer and going to clean. I think I am going to take a lesson from Lauren and ground myself from blogging until I get some of my chores done! It is impossible to get anything done when I am lost in cyberspace.

So I will post again much later on....:)

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Hope you get everything checked off your list. Good luck!