Friday, June 8, 2007

OK so my happiness last all of 3 hours and then the blahs set in. I tried to clean the house that lasted a few minutes and then Squeaky started squeaking, Biggoo was into everything as usual so I put him down for an early nap. Hubby came home for lunch, talking too loud and woke him up. So Biggoo had a long enough nap to not be tired anymore but still be grumpy and whiny for the rest of the day. Squeaky thought she wanted to nurse but kept falling asleep. As soon as I would put her down she would wake right up. So I resorted to holding her. I talked to Momma on the phone for way to long. So I got more stressed out. It was so hot here today 93 degrees. So my air conditioning could not keep up. Not to mention #1Son decided to turn the main unit off and it took me awhile to figure out why it was so hot in the house.
The best thing was when Daddy came back home from work he brought a brand new slip and slide for the little monsters to play on. They all had a blast for the last 2 hours until dinner. I took a bunch of pictures. Still holding Squeaky.... is this really going to be my life from now on? I can not stand to let her cry because of her hernia. I am afraid it will make it worse. Since the doc said it is growing. I am tired. And sad. Why am I so sad? Maybe it is my hormones. I think Hubby is scared because he is hiding in his garage. This is his m.o. when I am hormonal. I can not wait to have my body back and my mind back. I am not so sure I will ever get my mind back though. Oh well! So much for sanity.
Oh by the way I think I am breaking my own rules, I grounded myself from blogging until my work was finished. Well, work is still not finished but here I am blogging. No wonder my kids never listen to me I am a big push over.
Maybe tomorrow I will get something done. Maybe not we will see.
OK I am rambling on and on.....
so I will go for now....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Do you have a good sling? Not a baby bjorn but something that cradles them better, in a more natural position for a newborn? I was brainwashed by babywise and baby whisperer that slings are bad and spoil babies, but I have friends who use them and love them... and when you need to have your hands free to deal with other kids, they sound really appealing.

Lauren said...

Hey, been there, done that as far as the ungrounding myself too soon goes.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You got to watch your kids have fun, and that's more important than getting all the chores done in the long run.

Mommy to 4 little people said...

Actually I do have a sling. I am just now learning to use it. Believe it or not it is rather complicated. I never used it with other kids but now I have no choice. She liked it the other day. It is some what awkward at first. But I am trying to get used to it. I like the snuggly better but her little cast does not fit through the leg holes anymore.