Friday, June 15, 2007

Moody mommy

Well for the last couple of days I have not blogged mostly because I did not have anything nice to say.....I know that is terrible but it was true. I had a bad attitude about everything. Call it the baby blues or just being plain ol' fed up. I don't know but today seems better. I am actually getting somethings accomplished.
So here is my list of things I got done so far:
1. Put away the clean laundry (about 6 loads)
2. Gathered all the dirty clothes up from every room, hamper, under beds etc...(now I have about 6 more loads to do)
3. Sorted laundry
4. Cleaned my bathroom (this was the hardest job so far)
5. Helped Wee wee clean her room
More to come later on....believe me there is way more to get done around here. I am just so glad to be out of my blah mood. Now back to work for me.....

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ha- I just gripe on my blog when I'm in a bad mood. For some reason I take comfot in sharing my misery. Or I resort to posting pictures of my flowers... the ones that have actually survived and thrived. Maybe one day when I'm in a grumpy mood I'll post one that's not so pretty.