Friday, June 29, 2007

Princess Fairheart's surgery went awesome. The procedure was quick and went perfectly. And she had no trouble at all with waking up from the anestisia. I am super worn out, from all the trips to Wilimington and running around this week. So today we are staying at home. Aunt Carrie and Nannie Pants are coming up to spend the night and play with the kids. They have been gone on vacation for a little while and we have missed them a bunch! My parents will be coming for a visit next week. I am not sure exactly when they will be here but I know the kids will be so excited when they do get here.

I have to get off this electronic addiction before my company arrives and they see how I really live......the house is trashed and the kids are still in their PJs. At least the baby is fed....but we are coming up on lunch time and well you guessed it I have no idea what I am going to feed them. I really need a kick in the pants to get me started. Or just a nanny and maid combo....that would be so nice, but since that is not my reality...I gotta go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that the surgery went well.You must be so relieved! I know what you mean about the house. It seems the only time mine looks really nice is when someone is coming over!! Ah, well.

gentlebreeze said...

ggod to hear it all went well!!Wishing her a speedy recovery!

I know about the need for a maid!:) We are currently remodelling and I am putting together a organizational binder to try and help me keep things clean once hubby has spent big $$$ to make things so nice! I'm exited as well as hoping it wont fail for me.........