Monday, June 4, 2007

This weekend was so busy. On Saturday we went to Chuck's mom's house. That is always an adventure. The kids were so happy to be going somewhere. Unfortunately I made the mistake of asking them Saturday morning where they wanted to go to Grammy's or the fair? One said Grammy's one said the fair. Wee wee wanted to ride the ferris wheel. But the weather was too hot for us to spend the day outside. So we went to Grammy's. Wee wee gets something in her head and it is as good as done though so she kept asking me all day when we were going to the fair. Then on Sunday she still wanted to know when we were going and I truly intended on taking her but it started to rain and it rained all day. So we went to Aunt Carrie's house and then we all went to the museum of natural history. The kids thought he museum was awesome. #1Son thought it was going to be like the movie "night at the museum" He was really excited to see the T Rex exhibit. In the museum there was a glass floor that looked down on a fake aquarium. That was hilarious to watch the kids try to walk across. They each had their own little fears about it, especially Biggoo.
I had a great day and was totally blessed because Carrie passed along so much of her baby stuff to me. I left her house with a pack and play, new car seat, swing, diaper pail and parts to Biggoo's bed rail. I know you might think that I have 4 kids and should have everything I could ever need for a baby, BUT you see when I had Biggoo I foolishly thought we were done, so I gave away EVERYTHING!! As he out grew an item it was gone. We also moved 1000 miles away from home so I got rid of a lot of stuff then. So When I got pregnant with baby girl panic set in because other than the crib that was still being used by Biggoo I pretty much needed everything. And now I need a new crib too because during our last move and then when I graduated Biggoo to a big bed it finally broke bad enough to have to be replaced. But hey it made it through 3 kids and several moves. So I can not complain. I know God will provide for us. He always does. Just the other day I was fretting over how I was going to afford a new swing for her. Since I desperately need to be able to put her down sometime. And then yesterday I got one for free! So, God definitely heard that little prayer I sent up.
Today we have to go to AI DuPont Children's Hospital. Please say a prayer for baby girl. We are going for her first consultation with the orthopedic, for her clubbed foot. Everyone in the family has assured me that this is going to go great. I am nervous. Mostly because I do not know what exactly to expect. Surgery? Castings? I do not know. So please keep us in your prayers. The bright side is that I think Chuck's mom will be meeting me at the hospital this morning to watch the older kids while me and baby girl go to her appointment. That will be so much help. Otherwise I do not know how I would be able to concentrate on what the Doc will tell me.
I have the busiest day today and some where in there I have to squeeze in a trip to the grocery store.....oh my!! I do not want to do it with all the kids but I just may have to as we are out of everything and Daddy has to work late today. Oh well, I will cross that bridge when I get there. For now I have to get this posted and then shower and get the kids up and out so we can take Daddy to work.
I will post later about the Dr visit and the rest of our adventures.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

wow... praying that your day is going well!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I just saw that you linked to me as your virtual friend ! You made my day ! Thank you. I am still enjoying your writing. You are one busy lady- I don't know how you cope ! Well done ! S