Sunday, June 17, 2007

A better day

Today was a much better day for me. I woke up early with the kids and we made their Daddy breakfast in bed. And then they gave him his T-shirt. He loved it. He had forgotten that it was father's day...lol...he is so cute. Things are better between us. I woke up today and decided no matter how crazy I feel I am not going to ruin his father's day. We had a couple of moments before lunch but deep breaths and better communication got us through.We took the kids to the park for a picnic lunch. Then we headed down to his mom's house. I am glad he decided to make the trip with us. It turned out to be a great day for us. We left the kids with his mom until tomorrow. BG has an early appointment tomorrow with the orthopedic for a cast change. So I did not want to hassle with all the kids at 5:30am. My MIL is great she loves to have the kids down there. And DH and I really needed a break. So I have another busy day tomorrow. Children's hospital early in the morning and then down to my MIL's house to take DH's grandfather to the VA Hospital for his check up, then back to MIL's house to get my kids, then help MIL rearrange some living space for herself, then home hopefully dinner and maybe get the kids to VBS. I am hoping to be home in time for VBS. The church across from us is having VBS this week. I am hoping that we meet some people and make new friends.
So, I guess I need to get to bed. Well actually nurse the baby and then to bed.

Oh thanks Zann and Sara! Your encouragement made me feel a lot better. Sara you made me laugh out loud. :) I am glad to know that I am not alone.

Good night.....sleep tight

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Good night! Rest well!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, sweet heart. These pesky hormones mixed with kids and men are a mean cocktail !! I hope all went well with BG at the doctors. Sarah xx