Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Slam book questions and answers for farm wife

What's your name/nickname? I don't have one....can't even think of one.

If it's a nickname where did you get it and why?
Do you have a significant other (very important question in the lives of high school girls)?yes
Who is your best friend?Tiffany
What's your favorite _Color________? green (I'll let you fill in the blank. Typical Slam book choices were color, band, song, movie, number, food. You can fill in as many or as few as you like. OK, so maybe the questions weren't really that deep, but we were adolescents...sue us!)
Do penguins have knees? no...ummm...I don't think so anyway
Who's hotter: Dead Poets' Society Ethan Hawke or Reality Bites Ethan Hawke? Dead Poets Society ;)
If you were stranded on a desert island which lead singer would you most prefer to accompany you? Eddie Vedder
AdamDuritz, Eddie Vedder, or Michael Stipe . And why? He's the only one I know for sure :)
If one train leaves Boston at 2a.m. traveling at 15mph and a bird flies south from your roof at the butt-crack of dawn which side of the bed will you get upon? the left side
Given a free long weekend & $1,000 you were not allowed to spend on bills, what would you do? Amsterdam
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Enough
Leave us with your favorite quote.

"When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."-- Pablo Picasso





Feel free to answer these for yourself and leave me a note so I can check out your blog. Or answer in my comments section.

1 comment: