Monday, August 20, 2007

My mini makeover

In light of the fact I have been feeling so bad lately, I decided today was the day for a real haircut and eye brow waxing. I got my long hair chopped about a month ago. But have been unhappy with how it turned out. I didn't say much since it was my mom who cut it the first time. I did not want to hurt her feelings. She actually did a good job on it considering that all of a sudden (since having my 2nd child) I have curly hair!!! Weird but true!
So, I went to the salon and got it cut really short.....in hopes that it will be really easy to manage. It took the girl a long time to cut it but I felt good to be there being pampered a little. When she was nearly done I thought I should go the whole nine yards and have my unruly eye brows waxed. Seeing as how it has been a couple of years since I had someone else do them for me, it felt like such a treat.
I feel like a new woman. I sure hope DH likes it when he gets home tonight.
So that is my step toward the Hot Mama Revolution today! If you want to know what that is check out my side bar and click on the picture. Thanks Farm Wife for sharing...;)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Good for you!!!!

I have to get my face (brows & lip, sometimes "sideburns") waxed no less than twice a year. I should do it every 2 months or so, but since I go to Great Clips for haircuts and they don't do waxing there, it's an extra trip out of the way. I always feel SOOO much prettier with a smooth face.

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Good for you! A little pampering has been known to do wonders for my mood, too! Thanks for joining the revolution. Don't forget to add your link to my Mr. Linky so everyone can read about your Hot Mama-ness!

Jenster said...

Yea!!! Nothing like a new do and less eyebrow hair to make you feel sexy! Or just better. :o)

Good job on starting the transformation. I look forward to reading more.

FarmWife said...

I love the new do! I'm putting it off as I tend to look like a pre-teen boy with short hair. Isn't it nice to feel pampered?