Saturday, August 18, 2007

Good day

Today I had a good day!!! YAY! I got a little bit accomplished...no packing done :( But I did mow the lawn and spray weed killer on the patio. This was a major task. I also got the grocery shopping done and spent a good deal of time with my kids. It felt great to be out in the sunshine especially since it was only in the 80's today :)
I also got to take the kids for a walk this evening. We have not done that in several weeks because of the heat.

Tomorrow I will pack a lot!!! I will I will...I hope I will...

4 comments:

zann said...

yeah! I'm just happy to see that 1. you had a good day, and 2. I'm not the only girl who mows the lawn.
:)

Lauren said...

Heh. Hubby won't let me mow ours because of the slope on the side. I don't mind. I do a lot of the other yardwork, though, as you know.

I am SOOO glad you had a good day! Hope today goes equally well!

Set a goal for a couple of boxes and then reward yourself with something. I splurged on starbucks this morning, so I really need to get off my lazy bottom and get to work.

80's... I am so jealous! Hannah and I went for a stroll this morning... and then to the playground because I wanted her to run around before it gets too hot outside. She LOVES the "paygound".

gentlebreeze said...

so happy for you!!

Mommy to 4 little people said...

Thanks guys...I am truly having a better day today too. :)