Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Nicknames....

OK here is a random....or maybe not so random thought ....I stink at coming up with nicknames. Each of my children have been given a very appropriate nickname from their father. If my DH comes up with a nickname it usually sticks pretty well. Me on the other hand it just sounds silly...even to my own ears. Here is the dilemma though... (this has nothing to do with my kids) I need to make a new email account. I cannot think of anything that fits me to make as my email name. I am tired of having my actual name as the identifying factor in my email accounts. The reason I am feeling urgent about this is that we will be moving at the end of the month and so my comcast account won't work anymore and I need an account for all my subscriptions to be sent.
So how do you all choose such great nicknames for yourself? And secondly if I may impose does anyone out there have a creative idea that they would not mind sharing with me???? I am desperate to have a cute new nickname:)

OK so I am rereading this before I post and I have decided I really do have a pathetic sense of creativity.


While I am asking questions I have one for "a wandering heart" (since I know you read my blog..hehehe) How do you do those great collages with your pictures??

OK I will be back later....so put your thinking caps on :) LOL

No comments: