Thursday, February 28, 2008

As I was reading all my favorite blogs today I got an award. I am so honored. Honestly I did not realize anyone actually reads my blog regularly...but now... well let's just say I am touched. Thanks Farmwife! It means a lot to me :)


So here's how it works:

The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

My nominees are:

1. A wandering heart's musings

2. Zann's A Place to ponder

3. Jenster's Musings

4. Sarah's secret life

5. Farmwife (probably not supposed to pass it back but I can not help it! You make my day!

6. Caroline and Kimberly's spot

7. The life and times of HT

8. Ordinary Days

I am two short but honestly those are all the blogs I currently read. Each of you has really touched my heart and made my day. When I feel all alone in the trenches of motherhood. I am only one post away from a laugh, a kindred spirit, an uplifting remark, or a chance to be a friend to someone who is having a hard day. Thank you all for sharing your lives, it really means a lot!

3 comments:

zann said...

Awwww, thanks. Even though I don't post often you gave me an award. That means a lot :D

Lauren said...

Aww, thanks!!!!

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
You may live in a zoo
full of God's blessings
and oh they are cute!