Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crazy Beautiful

Not too much to report today. I unpacked more boxes, baby sat for my cousin's little girl, played on the internet, and basically just stayed home. It is so nice to be in this house. We have so much more room here. The kids are enjoying their playroom and I am enjoying having a little space of my own. I think I am most thankful to have my dresser back. After 5 months of living out of a clothes basket it is SO nice to have a place to put my clothes. In the apartment we just did not have room for our bedroom set. DH had a closet, the kids had a closet and a dresser and I had a clothes basket. Now I feel like a real person again with my dressers and my own closet. LOL the things we take for granted in life, right? I told DH yesterday morning that I realize how much we have to be thankful for now. Everytime I think about complaining I will just remind myself that we could be back in that tiny little apartment, packed in like sardines.

Valentine's Day was so much fun for the kids today. They got a surprise visit from their "Aunt" Carrie. Who came bearing gifts! Each of them had their own little paper bag (decoratd with hearts) full of candy treats! #1son was so excited that when she left he asked if he could make her "some special love cards with art". So we of course broke out the paper, markers and crayons to make our Valentines. It was so much fun!

BB is totally potty training himself. Well almost anyway. He loves to wear big boy pants and he actually reminds me when he needs to go. Halleluiah!! Finally an easy child!

Princess Fairheart is crawling!!! Really really crawling! It is so funny to watch her make it from place to place and then look amazed at her accomplishment! She acts like she doesn't know how to crawl if she thinks you will pick her up. Still no teeth....should I be worried. Like I have time to worry about one more thing.

Princess Grumpiness is excited that her friend Chloe will be spending the day with us tomorrow. It will be nice for her to have a friend over to play. She has all kinds of girly plans. Dress up, babies, tea party etc...

It will be interesting to see how #1son reacts to the girls tomorrow.

Starting next week I have to get back on track with my business, but I am enjoying this little break a little too much. :)

So that is a glimpse in to my crazy beautiful life!

No comments: