Friday, July 27, 2007

Our Cat Lucy


Today has been a sad day... our cat Lucy went to be with Jesus. This morning when Dh came home from work he said that he let her in (she's a night prowler and spent most nights outside hunting) and put her in the garage so she could eat. She was acting kind of funny and when he went back out to the garage a few minutes later she had passed on. We think she might have been poisoned. Or at least gotten a hold of a rodent that had been poisoned. She was fine last night when I let her out.
I had to tell Weewee when she came home that her kitty had died and she was so sad. She immediately wanted to get a new kitty but I think we will settle for one of those "Fur Real Pets". A toy seems much more doable for us right now.


I know our family will really miss her but I can only hope that she is in Kitty heaven hunting and frolicking in peace now.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
we don't have pets, though we would like a dog, but they are members of the family and tough to lose.

zann said...

Aww, my condolences on the loss of your kitty. That is so hard, because like Lauren said, they are like members of the family.