Monday, May 28, 2007

Picture perfect...

This morning while my house is unusually quiet , #1Son and Wee wee are at a sleep over, I thought I would take advantage and try to write for a little while. Yesterday we had such an exciting day. first Aunt Carrie, Uncle Mark and Hannah Banana came by to see the new baby. Aunt Carrie brought her camera and we got some great shots of baby girl and the bigger kids. Baby boy was taking a nap though and so we did not realize until after Aunt Carrie left that we did not get any shots of Baby Boy. I promise he is real....even though there has been no picture evidence since he was 4 months old. This would have never happened with #1 son or wee wee. It seems though with each new baby we get less and less pictures and less and less documentation (ie baby books). #1 Son had 4 (yes I said 4) baby books, a pregnancy journal, pictures from the hospital, and a complete scrapbook. Wee wee got a lot less, She has a a scrapbook with about 7 pages finished, a baby book that is partially filled out, and no hospital pictures (not by my choice. The nurse took her and told me she made her pics but then when I tried to order them there were no pics....that's what happens when your baby is born on New year's day and your nurse is lazy!).....With Baby Boy he has a keepsake box, hospital pics (but not many more since he was 4 months old) no baby book and no scrapbook yet......and Baby girl well she was 13 days old before we got any pics of her. I think Daddy snapped some in the hospital but they are on a disposable camera. And if my record of getting those things developed holds then we might see those pics before she graduates high school...lol I have at least 7 or 8 disposables to get developed. So I say all of that to brag that yesterday (the day I actually started writing this post) my Darling Husband took me (and all four kids) to the mall! And he surprised me by getting the digital camera I wanted!!! I am so excited! I was up late last night taking sleeping pictures of my babies. Look out world we are about to be inundated with pics of my babies, pets, friends and whatever will hold still while I snap a pic of it :)
So if I know you in the real world look out in your in boxes for new pics of my family soon.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

My B.B. (being the third) had his first portrait made back in January and that's only because Pa & Grammy (my folks) took all the grandkids to get their pics taken. BabyGirl had hers taken 6 times the first year.

And poor Bitsy doesn't have a baby book yet...only 28 days until she gets here...