Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My first post......

Ok here goes......I am officially starting this blogger thingy......maybe this will be an easy way to keep in touch with friends. I am always looking for some way to keep in touch.
Also I am hopeful that this will be an outlet for me. Being a stay at home mom is a dream come true...except for the lonely part. The part where you feel isolated from all other human life. Well, with a 4 1/2 year old, a 3 year old, a 16 month old and a newborn...it is very easy to feel isolsated and completely alone. So even if this turns out to be me and my computer communicating I can at least say to myself maybe someone is interested and reads my silly stuff. I am sure this can turn into something beautiful. So hopefully you will enjoy reading about my life and antics.

No comments: